Do your tax declarations

Just like you would normally.
This can be:

  • sales tax
  • income tax
  • corporation tax

You don’t have to pay your taxes for the time being with the new measures.


Send letter to Belastingdienst

Next you ask for tax deferral by sending a letter to the Belastingdienst.

To help you out, we set up a free letter template you can download.

Fill in the form below!


Change your provisional assessment

You can reduce the provisional assessment for your income or corporation tax if you pay it monthly.

You can do so via MijnBelastingdienst.nl

Download Free Belastingdienst Letter Template

Fill in the form to receive an email with the downloadable letter templates. All templates are in Dutch.

Please select all the ways you would like to hear from Ngrane:

You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website.

We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By clicking below to subscribe, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.